Friday 13 September 2013

Weekly Update - bye-bye summer, at least I RouteShooted some sun

Well, the holiday season is over, the rain falls, the kids are back at school, the traffic is a nightmare, and all the parking spaces are gone. Bye-bye British summer time.

Still, with RouteShoot at least I can look back on my holiday and remind myself of the warm sunshine and clear blue skies (not to mention lack of congestion) I was greeted with when I took a short break in Portugal...

Hooray - Portugal; that is yet another Western European country ticked off as RouteShoot output streams in from across the globe.

Despite the gloomy weather and traffic situation, things on the RouteShoot for Business front continue to look rosy. New interest from more customers, and we will be setting up further meetings in the next couple of weeks. Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment