Monday 29 June 2015

An introduction...

Hello! I’m Jamila from Switzerland and I am undertaking an internship abroad in Exeter working for RouteShoot for five weeks. You will find me assisting with social media, blogging, video marketing, email marketing and events publicity.


The place I come from called “Montagnola”, is a small Swiss village in Collina d'Oro municipality. Located in the Italian-speaking canton of Ticino, it is close to the border between Switzerland and Italy. It looks over Lake Lugano and the city of Lugano upon it.


I'm currently studying full time as a Graphic Designer at the Educational Center for Artistic Industries (CSIA) in Lugano and have just finished my 3rd year. During my time at CSIA i have gained valuable work experience with Graphic Design studios in Ticino.

I think my internship abroad is a good chance to improve my command of English and I look forward to working with and contributing to the RouteShoot team

Jamila Rickenbach

No comments:

Post a Comment