The update addresses some user concerns and improves overall user experience.
- Various bug fixes
- Pinch to Zoom - Supports zoom before and during recording.
- Title Prompt - Controlled within the settings, this can be turned on or off. When turned on, a prompt when the record button is pressed will appear and the user will be able input the relevant ticket number prior to the recording starting. This feature will be mostly beneficial when using the multiple upload feature as all videos will already be named in the files list.
- Multiple Upload - Users will now have the ability to upload all recordings at any one time or select any outstanding. The app will also recognise what videos have already been successfully uploaded meaning you won't accidentally upload them for a second time.
- Image Quality - The amount of image quality recording options available to the user have increased.
- Colour Coding - Successfully Uploaded, Failed Upload, Not Attempted Upload.
- Record Time - The options available to the user (should they wish to limit each video recording) have increased offering a range from 5 minutes up to unlimited.
Download the RouteShoot app from the app store now by clicking the button below!